Benefits at Smilemakers
We provide the following facilities and use of the latest technology –
We use the latest equipment and have carefully selected dental laboratories whose standards meet our own. We have selected the highest quality materials irrespective of cost to provide you with health long-lasting aesthetic results whilst preserving your tooth structure.
The clinic uses the latest technology and most advanced techniques that will benefit your oral health, increase the lifetime of your restorations, and make your visit more enjoyable.
The state of the art facilities at Smilemakers include:
1. Parking available.
2. Dental chairs are computerized, fully automatic, and state of the art.
3. Intraoral cameras for image recording.
4. Intraoral X-ray machine.
5. RVG (Digital Radiography)- With minimum radiation and Instant X-ray images.
6. Light curing units and ultra-fast lights for bonding and filling of teeth.
7. Teeth scaling and cleaning using ultrasonic scalers.
8. Root canal treatments are done using rotary endodontic systems.
9. Fiber optic handpieces for accurate and precise work.
10. Total sterilization and disinfection using the latest autoclaves.
11. Air abrasion unit for quick and effective stain removal.
12. All dental imaging, patient record management, and patient education are done by software technology.
At Smilemakers our foundation lies in our ideology. We understand the complexities of dental problems and the absolute need to tackle them with the utmost care, which is why our clinics consist of some of the most highly reputable doctors and are equipped with state of the art equipment. We ensure that no stone is left unturned in providing our patients with the best healthcare facilities.
Reasons why dental visits are important…
- Early detection of dental problems.
- Increasing self-esteem.
- Building a good relationship with your dentist.
- Setting a good example for your kids.
- No nasty surprises.
- Preventing bad breath.
- Avoid teeth loss.
- Maintaining overall well being.
- Financial benefits.
Following are the benefits at Smilemakers:-
Dental Experts: We have dental experts to provide all treatments under one roof. We have cosmetic and restorative dentists, an in-house oral surgery and implant dentist and we have an in-house consultant orthodontist and when necessary they work together to provide a complete service for your dentition.
For your teeth :
Whichever dental treatment is required, we offer the most advanced and latest techniques and longest-lasting dental materials for the same. We want your own healthy and white teeth to last you for your lifetime and will aim towards educating you about proper dental care and maintenance.
For your comfort :
We understand that most people are uneasy about going to the dentist. Hence your ease and comfort are our utmost priority. We provide complete privacy as you will be treated in separate rooms. We provide a lounge area with ambient temperature to make you feel at home.
For your budget :
Once the initial check-up consultations are done, you will be informed in advance of all treatment options, costs, timeline, etc in detail. The actual treatment is started only after you are comfortable with the entire treatment details. You will be pleased to find the most cost-effective.
For your safety :
Our clinic in Surat city has the most latest and advanced dental chair with an x-ray facility and other technological gadgets including autoclaves, sterilizers, and all disposables, where required. Thus both staff and patient safety is taken care of. Our team actively participates in cross infection control courses and is fully immunized and vaccinated.
During a routine check-up at our clinic, we will:
- Examine your gums. More than 50 percent of people over the age of 30 suffer from gum disease. The gums can give clues to your overall health, and we will look for any deep spaces between teeth and gums, which typically indicate gum disease (periodontitis) that can spread to vital organs of the body. An annual comprehensive periodontal evaluation (CPE) is recommended for all adults.
- Check for cavities. You may have a cavity without realizing it, perhaps between teeth. Detecting cavities early enables easier treatment, and can often save teeth that would otherwise be lost if decay progresses.
- Once decay works its way into tooth enamel, it can infect the soft pulp inside the tooth, and infection can spread to the root and into the bloodstream.
- Extensive decay can lead to a serious bacterial infection. Healthy teeth enable you to eat the types of food you need while reducing the levels of harmful bacteria you swallow.
- Check for plaque and tartar accumulation. If plaque is allowed to build up, it forms tartar, which is impossible to remove by brushing and flossing and can lead to cavities and gum disease. We will use special tools to thoroughly clean hard-to-reach areas of your mouth.
- Examine your neck, throat, tongue, and face. Looking at these areas enables us to spot signs of potential problems such as cancer. Early treatment significantly increases the chances of a successful outcome, but most oral cancers are not discovered until later stages.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you need any further information/clarification.
5 Star Service: We give you the personal attention you deserve in a relaxing environment and we talk to you every step of the way.